Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday is Choose Day--But Before I Get Into That...

Y'all gonna make me loose my mind, up in here, up in here!

Help! Is Mercury (the planet of communication) in frigging retrograde? Dumb stuff. Yeah my lap top - the left click mouse thingy---dead, gone kaput. The numbers "6" and "9" on my phone--dead, gone kaput. I would make a Freudianesque joke about this...

Sorry for the "memes only" guys. I've been getting a little busy (stooooooooop-you know who you are).

A special shout out to AFDC for the useful photography tips for the digicam deficient.

Tuesday is Chooseday

Either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

Would you rather:

be abducted by aliens OR be abducted by the government?

aliens--foreign guys are hot! (insert Kelso voice here).

be a united states senator OR a mafia kingpin?
mafia kingpin--ahh to be a Don(na). all that power! all that good veal and sofrit(o) at my power lunches. and let's not forget the ginormous blingy pinkie ring.

only wear lime green clothes OR wear any color you want but only with combat boots?
oh, i can rock lime green like no otha muthaf**** .

be mistaken as someone who did a hit-and-run accident OR a kidnapper?
kidnapper...of men with big feet.


1 Comments:

Blogger wonnieme said...

Hey Goldi,
still looking for Rozina Lewis,
last address is 4 Timbers Way
savannah ga 31406

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home