Sunday, March 13, 2005

Its Called Easing Back In Folks

The Conference? Great. Birthday? Great. I may even have some help doing (jewelry) production work -- first apprentice/employee --yippee! Dating life? Let's just say you have to french kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince...watch out for warts.

Yeah I know I owe you guys tutes and pics so here is my playlist instead.

TODAY'S PLAYLIST

Incarcerated Scarfaces - Raekwon
Freestyle - Redman, Keith Murray
Freestyle - Busta Rhymes
(Yo I'll burn your food like Florence, Run up in your crib like my name is Search Warrants...) I love/hate this one. This is one of his best flows--like oh--Busta can (could) bust. Shit, I flow-a-long to this one, but I pause for the mysogynistic line (thusly the /hate).
Give Up the Goods (Just Step) - Mobb Deep
Shook Ones, Pt. 2 [A Cappella]/Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit - Mobb Deep
Freestyle - Redman, Method Man
(Give me all your loot and your...) sniff, still brings tears to my eyes.

The above can be found on one single album Funkmaster Flex Presents The Mix Tape Volume 1: 60 Minutes Of Funk. Its 10 years old, but I play it when I need to feel good about Hip Hop (or Jefferson Street-you know who you are). Click this to sample:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002WVU/ref=ase_maxlyricsco04-20/102-0028118-8444122?v=glance&s=music

I caught myself singing Fiddy's Candy Shop....Whoa, Whoa! I had to snap out of it and listen to some real Hip Hop. Then I had to snap out of my Brown Sugar moment and listen to Bjork.

Special thanks to my baby bro Chris for my birthday Diva/Crunk Telephone Mix. It starts with:
Survivor - D3
Independent Woman - D3
Crazy In Love - D3-2
Loose my Breath - D3
A whole slew of D3/D3-2 songs

And it ends with
What You Gonna Do - Lil Jon, et. al.

Shake It - Ying Yang Twins

Goldi's Dating Tip of the Moment/Day/Week/Whatever:
Playas should not date other playas. You get caught up in the strategy and scheming and you loose focus. Fun, not points boiz and guls.

12 Comments:

Blogger soundboyz said...

Welcome Back!!!!!!! Did'nt know that you left...Anyways nice picture, I like the suttle glimpse of butt crack.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Goldi said...

I prefer to call it derrier extraordinaire.

7:26 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

True indeed....true indeed....

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Red Hot Lover Tone said...

derrier...is that an attempt at french?

4:58 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Hey Red Hot Lover Tone.......You look like Xplicit!!!!!!!!!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

Goldi, glad I'm not the only one who watches the OC. Djxplicit made me feel ashamed about my guilty pleasure...and i'm not talking about beating it in the dark

9:37 PM  
Blogger Goldi said...

djxplicit/rhlt/bobby digital: i am not a cunning linguist, but i prefer my men to be (<--- insert double entendre here). nice site by the way.

soundboyz: can i bust people out on my own blog please?!?

geekbird: no Hand Solo here! this is a chick site. save all that testosteroney burping and crotch grabbing for Xplicit's blog. can you believe Alex tried to "bring it" to Ryan? so were those dudes supposed to be skater/death metal thugs or something?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

Peep my OC recap...

Geekbird.blogspot.com

2:51 AM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz: can i bust people out on my own blog please?!?


No.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

how 'bout a link huh? ur getting urs soon...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...


free online dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. free online dating

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Phones plans phone verizon Drug resource center lipitor Bmw 7 series sedan il Red acura integra surge suppresor circuit breaker price Uses of digital printing substrates ford racing

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home