Friday, April 01, 2005

The Vernal Equinox

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is springtime in Slowvannah tra-lala-laa! Spring is always a magical season. (Even though it is unseasonably cold down here – 65 degrees, omigosh...and we won't discuss the almost-daily-torrential-downpours)! The azaleas have bloomed early; it was unseasonably warm a month ago. The Universe seems to have and extra golden glittery glow…o.k. I’ll stop. There is more sunlight during the spring and summer months. More sunlight means more seritonin being secreted out of your brain. My point? It is time for one to turn her/his attention to the pursuits of wooing, i.e. get your mack on.

I am always accepting and reviewing applications (for potential boyfriend, lover, video game buddy [can you believe I have never played Halo], lunch pal, movie partner…). Sometimes I score and one person fits all the above. Other times? One for each heading. Then there are times when they are all lumped into one topic--sheesh.

At any rate the following are the currents for this season.

1. Scorpio Guy: He kinda (kind of) reminds me of a Virgo (sometimes) friend. How are they alike? They both think I am shallow. Like that’s a bad thing. Whatever. He reminds me of myself.

2. Mr. Pisces #2: A really nice guy. I was thinking how great it would be if he would get some dental work done. One day we were talking and he mentioned that he was going to get some work done. I’m like you read my mind – yayyy!

3. Mr. Pisces #1 a.k.a. MNT (MNT -- Remember Ice Cubes auntie in Net Friday – a phrase she said)? Every time I see him I simply think that.

4. New York Guy – Why do I not remember his sign?

5. This one is in constant rotation. Reserved for ex-boyfriends and persistent fans. The problem with ex-boyfriends/ex-lovers is it’s always something followed by some crap. The cool part about them is that we usually understand and tolerate each other’s idiosyncrasies. Conversely, we usually do not understand nor tolerate each other’s idiosyncrasies.

I’ll post an update if there are any staff changes or new positions available.

9 Comments:

Blogger soundboyz said...

I really DO hope that you're using protection Goldi. You want to live to see another spring , don't you?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Goldi said...

leave it to you to be sleazy soundboyz, at least you forewarned me.

it is not always about the sex. its about romance, friendship, connecting, me obtaining an Xbox and Halo...

6:45 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I’ll post an update if there are any staff changes or new positions available.

I've got a staff change and a new position in mind...........

7:34 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, feeling the blog..

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goldi, sorry to bother you but I wonder if you would be so kind as to tell soundboyz to turn on his anonymous comments capability so that I may continue to post at '2 or more people...' He seems to think that I am some 'Two Dogs' person posting as anonymous. I ain't. xxoo GER

5:04 PM  
Blogger Imara said...

"Ger"/Anonymous... please don't try to drag Goldi into this. We don't take our family business and put it on front street!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Imara said...

Goldi, sounds like you are going to have a nice spring! Just don't get sprung... it may make for a long winter!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

don't get caught up on halo, people make it their life

3:20 PM  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Wanna play playstation?

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home