Thursday, June 09, 2005

Somebody Up There Has My Best Interests At Hand

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's almost summer! This means it is also time for me to have a temporary boyfriend (6 months max, I have to make sure I get all the holiday zawadis [gifts]). Don't let him be a Buddhist, we will last until their New Years (February).

There is one guy I thought might be an eligible candidate. He's been chasing me for 6 months and he is not annoying about it. Some brothas want to call you 7 times a day and beg - whyyyyyyy? Honestly, I was still unsure if I wanted to deal with him. I haven't heard the right phrase/buzzwords that would make me say, "Yeah, he's the man" (of the moment - ha).

Mr. Would Be Summer Affair use to date one of my girls - don't judge. Okaaaaay at one point they were engaged. This was 5 years ago. She went back home to the Motherland, and stopped keeping in touch with everybody. So, as far as I was concerned she was no longer a part of my life. I was free from both guilt and karma. (He's good-looking, economically sound, and my girls and me belong the Big D**** Only Club <--- I would not be *ahem* disappointed, yippee).


The oddest thing happened. I received an email from Ms. Thang. (I'll spell this one out for y'all) FUCK! The first one was one of those Hi5 thingies, I was like whatever, a fluke. Then all of my addresses were being hit with "real" emails by her. ....Whoa. Scratch that fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. The very thing that would deter me from dealing with this guy has occurred. Girlfriend is happily married and all, but rules are rules. I was on her mind and she had to contact me, simple as that. Wow. (Nah, fuckshitdamnhell)! Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely ecstatic about hearing from her. Who knows bruhman could be a DL kinda guy (he is vain and flashy); or he could be violent; or be below the radar certifiable crazy.

Sometimes you can't see what is wrong with a person. People have layers and facades. It's not meant to be. So when a relationship doesn't pan out, I look up and say, "Thank you".

A Special Note To All Of You Serial Daters

Relationships are karmic. Sometimes you run into a past life husband/wife and you have to allow nature to run it's course. Just do what you got to do so you do not have to do it again in the next life, or at least to make the next encounter is more pleasurable.

I have never been married in the western since of the word, but spiritually 4 times. They were all husbands before and we had unfinished business. What we had was beautiful. Okayyyyy the majority of the guys I date are past life ex's. Reality check, I come from a traditional family, so I am for sale and come with a bride price (trust me I cost more than 2 oxen, 2 goats, 3 cows, 5,000 cowries and several acres of land, *Mr. Rodgers voice* Can you say pre-nup? I like the way you say that boys and girls).

While traveling I met this brotha who proposed to me before the night was over (this all happened in a single day - no it was not a post-coital exclamation). I met all of his people, yadda, yadda, yadda. This is not unusual for me. Everyone gets caught up in the glitter.

And guess what, you can have more than one soulmate (just not at the same time).

Some of you may debate this. So what it is still true. Chew on dat fo' a moment. (Yeah this post may be classified as an overshare - but most blogs are).

So does this make me a transtemporal mack?

23 Comments:

Blogger Dawud said...

ok, if one cannot have "two soulmates at the same time" what happens if one goes away, your with the other, said by gone comes back and feeling inginite?
at this point in my life i'm not sure their is such a thing as a soulmate...

11:42 AM  
Blogger Imara said...

Sister-friend might have just saved you time, energy and your summer!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Goldi said...

dawud: you can, but it becomes odd and an anomaly (or however you spell it). and you know it when you got it. even when you are with others y'all are together. there are even some you are not allowed to be with.

imara: girlll you ain't neva lied...

12:34 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Transtemporal Mack - That might have to go in my dictionary...I'll credit you off course.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Dawud said...

no doubt it just sometime people put to much of a romantic twist on the concept of "soulmate" when most of it is work...

1:22 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius Harris said...

When you said engaged, my jaw dropped to the floor...But after you told me the situation I felt better about it...Make that move pimpin'! I'll keep you posted

1:43 PM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

overshare is always the best blog entry.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

(smile) I guess I never looked at it quite that way. Overshare. I guess most blogs are guilty of that luv. Question miss Goldi: the "potential" Mr. Summer Affair seems to, at the least be promising. What are the words that you would need to hear to put the brotha over the top? 6 months shows alot of fortitude luv, he's definitely digging you.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Goldi said...

Luke: i'm nuanced-it's what you say and how you say it. salad - with cucumbers, tomatoes and 1,000 island dressing or...arugula and baby spinach with black olives, feta and olive oil. ya dig?

i gave one guy some (and still do)just because he likes vampire movies and eats corn pops at night. really, that was what won me over. (the bangin' body helped just a little too).

Dawud: you...pragmatic virgo, you. love is never that simple.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

That was a nice touch the way you broke it down Goldi. Feeling the wordplay too...

9:50 PM  
Blogger plotty said...

Love the blog..glad I came across it.. i'll be checkin fo ya...

1

8:00 AM  
Blogger Gunner Kaufman said...

"transtemporal mack" i have to use that...im sorry..ill give you credit...

9:55 AM  
Blogger Brother OMi said...

all you had to say was you are horny. just come clean .. lol

also, you can't have more than two soul mates...

you THINK you can, but you can't

5:11 PM  
Blogger Goldi said...

^ stop reading my mind! lol

yeah, you can - but it's...tricky.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous jayjay said...

lol first of all you had me lmao. hahaha. that sounds all good to me. i just finished a relationship some months ago with an exhusband. i mean from some other lifes. and then i met a soulmate (kim) who prevented me of getting back to this thing. he showed me it s not necessary to deal with exhusbands more than once in a lifetime.
yeah so i am looking for a Mr. Summertime, too! But its tricky, very tricky...
But why is her contacting you a reason not to....? rules are rules but hey, who got ever away with obeying rules all the tiem? especially when it is sth that concerns err - a period of ...time.

aaa i talk to much i know. i am happy to have found your blog and i am in love with your cursing. don't tell anybody okay ;-)

jayjay
ps my other blog is piranha from mjamani.blogspot but this is not known to my friends thats why i don't have them on the same profile...the mjamani thing is more public and in the same time more privat, as my friends don't know that i have another blog than the lunatic one.... ;-)
peace

4:46 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Sometimes I can never figure out the search engines. I was searching for purses, and ended up with sites that were close. I liked your blog, so I bookmarked it. Cool stuff and thanks.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Fire alarm mount annuity individual retirement plan Vicodin tab picture of vicoden pill Beach carolina myrtle share south time answering free internet phone service Arranging furniture based on floorplan small in home ice machines supplements nutritional ensure free spam blockers monitowoc ice machines get fioricet Losing weight in the midriff Bosch tumble dryers cd r business card uk

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://cycubiba.envy.nu/jiwinu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://lewatigoc.lookseekpages.com/okafymij.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://berygypyl.lookseekpages.com/fehaqe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home